Friday, January 2, 2009

A new blog

I started another blog today! Yippee - woo hoo. Yadda yadda yadda. I really created this one for me this time but hey if anyone wants to check it out they may do so. ;-) It's called "365 days of us3wilsons" It goes along with the Project 365 album I am starting this year. Lots of angry people by the way because the kit sold out in a couple hours. I was lucky enough to get one for me and my sis. I bet they make more of the kits though.

Anywho. I'll be posting a new photo for each day of the year. Blake thinks I'm crazy I think it's pretty cool, but then again I'm a photography nerd. I'm hoping this little project will improve my photography skills. I seem to learn best through trial and error and I'll get lots of practice in by taking a picture each day. Well enough rambling for me. Just click here if you want to check it out: 365 Days of us3wilsons.

1 comment:

Michelle Whitlow said...

Great! Just one more blog to keep me on the computer til the wee hours of the morning!! lol Just kidding, that's a cute idea :)