Saturday, January 3, 2009

Pictures taken by Andrew

Papa and Gaga got Andrew a camera for Christmas. He is having a great time taking pictures all by himself with his very own camera. I thought I'd share some of his pictures. I can see some of these making their way into our 365 album. The quality isn't great so I edited them with my software to enhance them a bit. But what do you expect? It's a camera for a 4 year old! I love that it's super sturdy and he can drop it and not worry about it. It's funny to see pictures of me, I'm so used to being on the other end of the camera.



His Bumblebee transformer...



1 comment:

Sunny said...

Oh my goodness, Tami!!!

He takes after his mommy with his talent!!! Most 4 year olds couldn't even get a half-decent picture if they tried, let alone frame them nicely like he has done!!!

Isn't it wonderful when you see a bit of yourself in your baby/ies?