Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Sweet Light

Today was a beautiful day. Still chilly but the sun was shining and it was warm enough to melt some snow in the backyard. Andrew and I ran outside just before the sunset to pick up all his toys off the lawn and get ready for another snowstorm that is headed our way. When I saw the light I couldn't help but grab my camera. This is the sweet light that just makes me happy.

Of course I had to go for some lens flare because again it makes me happy....





More sweet light and my sweet boy. Happy. :-) Notice a theme here?






He's formulating a plan here. I can just see it in his eyes. Though he never acted out what he was thinking. I'm sure it was something good.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looking at pictures of my grandson starts my day off right!!! Thank you. Luv - Nana

Marianne said...

I love these...great job!