Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Day

Andrew woke up around 7 a.m. on Christmas morning ready to find out what Santa had left him...

Checkout out the front door to see if the reindeer like his carrots and food. They must have been hungry because ALL the carrots were gone!

Here are some pictures of the opening present frenzy. I love his facial expressions!!
















This plate from Auntie is just too cute and Andrew thought it was the funniest thing ever.




And just like that it's over and the mess is all that is left. (Lanette this photo is for you. I hear you think I have a maid! HAHA that is funny. Oh, I wish. Boy do I wish.)



The boys retreated to the basement to play all of the new Wii games. Andrew loves loves loves to play the Wii.










We had an awesome day. Playing with all the new games and toys and eating a yummy prime rib dinner. Perfect. Absolutely perfect.

2 comments:

Marianne said...

Thanks for sharing, looks like a good time was had by all! I do love his expressions :) How many trash bags did the wrapping take? lol... Love ya

Michelle Whitlow said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! Love Andrew's facial expressions...he reminds me of my Olivia :)