Saturday, November 21, 2009

More 5 year pictures


I'm finally getting around to editing the rest of Andrew's 5 year pictures. There are so many to choose from. I have no idea how I'm going to choose which ones to print or to use for our Christmas card.

The photo below is one of my favorites. I love the perspective and all of the fall colors.




but then again, I love it in black and white...


He is such a goof ball!




We have a fun weekend ahead of us. Birthday party today and maybe a show or something tomorrow. We have to start getting ready for Christmas too - Andrew has been asking for the tree to be put up. I'm all for it! Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

gaga said...

I like Andrew's picture in color better although the black and white is good. It is good to see more photos of you! I am also ready to put the tree up. I am not going to do much for Thanksgiving decorations.
Love and miss all of you!
Mom