Friday, October 9, 2009

Hello winter.

Yes, I realize it's not winter yet but it sure looked and felt like it yesterday! It was cold and snowy all day. Of course today is supposed to be sunny and 60 and then another snow storm is moving in on Saturday. Yippee! Andrew has been so excited about the snow this year. I took my camera out in it (all protected by plastic - thank you!) to capture his joy.

Warning: lots and lots of pictures to follow. Do you expect anything less of me?























Our poor fall leaves.. They better stick around for another week. I have three photo sessions!


Not sure our little green pumpkin is going to make it. He's got a lot of growing to do in 20 days!






He just got finished throwing a snow ball at me. :-)









2 comments:

Marianne said...

Great pics...looks like so much fun.

Mommas Soapbox said...

Who is the cutest boy in the whole world? that would be Mr. Andrew! Adorable photos!