Sunday, September 20, 2009

Dear Neglected Blog

I'm sorry I haven't posted anything in nearly 10 days but I've been busy having fun. I have lots to tell you and lots of photos to share but not enough time in the day. Someday soon (perhaps the end of the week) I'll update you on all that has happened over the past week. Auntie's visit and a trip to Vail and cold weather coming our way. But for now I have 4 photo sessions to edit and lots of photo orders to complete. See you in a few days!

Signed,

The Neglectful Blogger

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss you come back to us soon! I'm back to bloggin again (have to take over while you are busy!) so come read up on your big sis and my crazy life. OMG I have to go take a picture of teh sunset it is red and glowing off of the lake! Love you little sista!