Saturday, June 6, 2009

Quick update

We've had another busy week. Here it is in a snapshot...

Andrew started summer school. He is going three times a week in the morning so I can have time to do photo sessions. See photo below of his school picture from the beginning and the end of the school year.

I've had two photo sessions this week and have another family session this morning. Things are going so well with the business. I also found out this week that a photo that I entered into a contest has won and will be in the finalists round in July!! It's through a photo lab that I use and I was competing against other professional photographers. I'm beyond excited!

I had my first personal trainer session yesterday. It went really well and I like my girl Charly a lot. She also has a 4 year old so we have a lot in common. Despite the fact she doesn't look like she ever had a kid! :-) She is really sweet though.

Andrew is enjoying his swim lessons and hopefully soon we will be going to the pool at the gym to give him more practice.

We are enjoying the unseasonably cool weather we are having. It's in the 70's all week. Perfect!

That is about it for us here. Hope everyone enjoys their weekend. This is the first weekend we don't have any plans. Yippee!!! I'm thinking we might go on a hike or go get all of our camping gear. We are planning on going camping in a couple weeks. I can't wait. Yes, you heard me right. I can't wait to go camping. Goodbye Westin Maui, hello camping tent. :-) Andrew is beyond excited and that makes me excited.

Oh, here are the school photos I mentioned way up there.




No comments: