Thursday, January 22, 2009

My new space!


With all the changes we have going on in the basement I decided to move my scrap room up from there to the main floor so I could have a room with a door I can close. It's so nice! So, I turned Andrew's playroom into my new scrap room. Although Andrew calls it Mommy's playroom.

There isn't a closet in it so I had to get creative with storage. I'm pretty happy with how it all worked out though. I still want to paint but that'll come down the road some day. The basement is getting all the attention right now. I'm anxious to create Andrew's new play area down there. He'll be so excited when he comes home from California and all of his toys are in one spot! I even have a special surprise planned for him in his little closet downstairs. More on that later...

Here are some before and after pictures.








I added a vinyl lettering saying "Today's Moments are Tomorrow's Memories"





That's it!

3 comments:

Michelle Whitlow said...

LOVE your space!!!! Man, I would love to have that furniture :) Have fun in your new playroom!!

Anonymous said...

I love your work room, it's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Looks great little sista!! Love you!!