Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Teacher gifts!

Okay I really do have a life but I have been waking up at 4 a.m. for the past week and today was no exception. It dawned on me that I have to give Andrew's teachers their gifts this Friday. Yikes! I knew I was doing the Blizzard Bites but wasn't sure how to package them since I don't have the nifty little bags that I used on the other project. So, after going threw all my stash I came up with this...











I am so happy with the way the back turned out. The paper wasn't long enough to wrap completely around the jar and I wasn't sure what to do with the empty space but then this idea popped in my head.





Again, just thought I'd share in case anyone is looking for some gift ideas. The jars I used are by Making Memories. I got mine at Michaels for 40% off. :-)

No comments: