Monday, November 3, 2008

Twinkle Twinkle Little Cat?

So, I was putting Andrew to bed the other night and we sang the usual songs, which include Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, when Andrew looked at me and said "Okay, lets sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Cat!" I thought he was just being funny but then he starting singing it. It really is a song! He must have learned it in preschool. Anyway, I though it was so cute I had to get him on video singing it. Well, here it is... Oh and to listen to it you'll have to scroll down to the music player and pause it. Yes, this is for those in my family who are technically challenged. I won't name names because well, you know who you are. ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I laughed so loud when he sang this to me on the phone the other day. I even sang it to my family later on. LOL

Such a doll face.