Saturday, September 27, 2008

Road Trip...

We are leaving this morning on a road trip! Fun! We are staying two nights in Aspen! :-) I've never been there so I'm pretty excited. We are actually going on this trip to go to an airshow in Grand Junction but thought it be would nice to stay in Aspen and check out all of the gorgeous fall colors up in the mountains. Apparently, this weekend is THE weekend to see all the fall colors.

It's about a 4 hour drive to Aspen and then we are driving to Grand Junciton and back and... well we are going to be in the car quite a bit so I thought I'd make a goodie bag for Andrew with treats, puzzles, games and coloring books. Below are some pics. I made the I SPY game with a bunch of photos I found on the web. I think he's really going to like that one.

Well, have a great weekend! I'll be back on Monday with lots of great pictures ;-)





No comments: