Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I love my life...

Have you ever stopped to think about what you love most about your life? What makes you the happiest? Do you ever have those moments when you say I want to remember this forever. Well I'm having one of those right now.

These are just a few of the little things that made my day yesterday...

  • Andrew yelling for me to come get him out of his room in the morning and saying "It's not time for night night Mommy?" When I open the door.

  • After getting a shower and rgetting ready for the day hearing Andrew say "Mommy, you are a beautiful princess."

  • Driving back home from dropping Andrew off at preschool and seeing the fighter jets taking off and climbing in the sky. You can set your watch to it. Every weekday morning at 9 a.m. Guess this one doesn't make me super happy but it is comforting. I like routine ;-)

  • Picking Andrew up from school and the look in his eyes when he sees me walk in the room and then runs at warp speed yelling "Mommy! Mommy!" and giving me a big bear hug. It doesn't get much better than that and he does it EVERY time I pick him up.

  • Watching Andrew when Blake drives in the driveway after being at work for a couple days (we wait for him sometimes out front) and when Andrew sees his truck he yells "Yook Mommy!! It's Daddy! Daddy's home!" He is so excited he can hardly contain himself. Then he runs up to Blake and give him a big hug and says "Daddy, are you going to play with me?"

Well I could go on and on but those are just a few things that made my day yesterday. How about you? Everyday is a gift. Some days are better than others but that just makes us appreciate the good days even more.

Have a great Wednesday! ;-)

No comments: