Friday, October 8, 2010

Office Makeover (before and after pictures)

Okay, I was going to wait to share my before and after pictures after I ordered pictures for all my frames but that is not going to happen anytime soon so I thought I would go ahead and share. 

This room has served several different purposes.  We moved in and it was an office that was never used so we turned into a playroom for Andrew.  Then when we decided to redo the basement and move all of the toys downstairs it became my scrapbook room/office/digital darkroom.  It had wayyyyyyyyyyyy too much stuff in it and I needed an uncluttered space to edit pictures.  Clutter drives me crazy and it was just chaotic in here.  So, I moved my scrapbook room upstairs to one of the spare rooms and it is back to being my office/digital darkroom.  Phew!! 

For our 10 year anniversary Blake painted it "brown bag" and spruced up my shelves so I could actually use them.  Then I went on a Hobby Lobby shopping spree and got lots of frames and fun accents.  You'll also notice an old Polaroid camera.  I LOVE THIS CAMERA!!!  My dad bought for me in a little antique store up in the mountains when they came to visit in September.  I'm on the hunt for more.... 

So, ready for the transformation?? 









So... what do you think?????????

6 comments:

Sunny said...

Beautiful!! I LOVE the uncluttered look. Not quite Spartan- but uncluttered! You have a good eye for more than Photography, Tami!

gaga said...

I ditto the first comment. This looks so nice. It is so much better and I love the vase and flower you got. I wish we had a Hobby Lobby in California.
By the way, I have another old camera for you......... :)

Michelle Whitlow said...

Wow, looks great!!!

Tami said...

Thank you Sunny, Mom and Michelle!

Mom, I am all over that old camera!! Can't wait to see it when we come to CA in a week. :)

Marianne said...

Looks great Tami!!!! What a nice space :)

Mommas Soapbox said...

Looks great little sister! You are so talented..... rub on me!