Wednesday, September 15, 2010

365 days of gratitude

I know, I know.  I'm already very busy and have a to do list a mile long right now and not to mention Project 365 (taking a picture every day) I'm doing.  Do I really need to add another item on my daily to do list?  The answer is yes and so should YOU!  The point of this project is to take a moment out of your day (even the bad ones! Those are actually even more important.) to find something to be grateful for.  I will be taking a picture of what I'm grateful for with my iPhone.  I want this to be easy and no fuss.  So, my year of gratitude starts today and  I will be sharing my pics on this blog.  

How did I hear about this?  I love the blog The Creative Mama and came across their post today about a photographer who.... well I'll just post what was on the Creative Mama about the photographer, it's much easier! But be sure to go to the Creative Mama and look at their advice and tips on  this  project.

Australian photographer Hailey Bartholomew began a personal project in 2008, to help her to be “grateful, daily” for her blessings.  During a tough period in her life, she was advised to simply stop for one moment every day and write down something she was grateful for.  Being a photographer, she naturally recorded those moments with a Polaroid camera and thus began her journey.

What are you grateful for today?  Here is my photo for today..



Grateful for a husband who paints for me. 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are very fortunate and spoiled! but deserving.... :)Happy Anniversary to you and Blake today 9/16/2010!!!!

Mom