Saturday, August 7, 2010

America's Next Top Model

I have hundreds of photos to go through for Hawaii and I can not wait to edit them all but I'm going to have to do a little at a time and as of next week I will be swamped with client editing.  I have a newborn session and a senior session with two girls!  Yeah me!  At least, I now know what I'll be doing while Andrew is in Kindergarten all day. ;-) 

Anywho.... the reason for my post.  Before we left Maui I took each of the kids a mini photo session and I can't wait to get through all of those images.  I just had to edit these pics of my sweet little niece.  Isn't she gorgeous?  I'll be posting pictures of her equally stunning sister soon.  I just couldn't wait to get these out there!

Sis. Two words.  "Your hosed!"  LOL  And, I mean that in the nicest way possible.  ;-)




1 comment:

gaga said...

She is b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l....of course I am not biased in any way......:)