Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wisdom Wednesday & LOTS of photos



"Enjoy yourself. These are the good ole days your going to miss in the years ahead."

Thank you Andrew for making me stop and appreciate the little things in life. My life has become so much richer having you in it. Looking at the world through your eyes has opened up an entire new world for me and I will be forever grateful to you. Here all along I thought I was going to be the teacher in our relationship yet you have taught me more than I could have ever imagined in the past five years.

Your love of life is contagious and others are truly touched by your kind spirit and carefree living. I know you are destined to do wonderful things in this world and I'm so blessed to be able to watch your future unfold.

I love you Chew Chew!!
































2 comments:

Marianne said...

Oh my gosh...I love these pics Tami! Okay first of all your writing made me tear up. I totally understand what we are saying about the love of a child...I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful daughter who is maturing into an amazing young lady. She is changing daily and the conversations we have are priceless. Thanks for sharing the wonderful photos...I get lost in his eyes, wondering what he is thinking, what we wants to do next. He is so handsome and I love that little man so much. Hugs to you all & we miss you so much.

Love Ya…Marianne

Gaga said...

All I can say is enjoy this part of life!!!!!
Great pictures and I teared up as well as Marianne:)