Monday, February 22, 2010

We're baaaaaaaaack!

This photo pretty much sums up how much fun we had last week at the beach in California. Andrew had so much fun playing with his cousins and they all had a great time when we went to the beach. It was 75 degrees and although the water was cold (it always is) the kids played a bit in the water and took advantage of the warm weather.

I have over 2000 photos to go through. Yes you heard (read) me write. 2000!! Oh my gosh, I have my work cut out for me. While I would love to spend all my time right now editing them I have a to do list I have to get done first. However, I couldn't resist editing a few... :-)

Thank you sis for having us at your beach house. We had so much fun and it was a wonderful visit with all of the family.

Check out these two... Are they too cool or what?

I just love this photo of Kayla. I think it needs to be enlarged and a canvas wrap would be even better. She is such a pretty girl.

Alright, I'm off to do my taxes for my photography business. ugh. More beach pictures will be posted in the next week!




1 comment:

Marianne said...

I love these pics, can't wait to see more. The one of the girls being so cool would make for a cute friendship card! I'm glad you guys had a blast and are home safe & sound. Enjoy the rest of your week...

Hope the taxes went good ;)