Sunday, December 13, 2009

December Daily 2009: Day 12

We headed to Good Times for an ice cream treat (who needs hot cocoa?) and to drive around and look at Christmas lights. A fun tradition that I look forward to every year. Andrew got tired after a bit and said, "I don't think we are ever going to find our way home!" After I told him, "We are looking at lights because some people spent hours or days decorating their homes just so we can look at them and ohh and awwww over them. Isn't that nice?" Then he sees the next house and says very loudly "AWWWWWWWW!! Look at that house Mommy!" Hmmm.... are you mocking me kid or just appeasing me? I'll go with the appeasing me for now. :-)



check out the house on the upper right with the peace sign on the roof. They are up on a hill and this is the backside of the house. The front side is the photo just to left of it with all of the lights just thrown everywhere. Andrew thinks it looks like a jungle.










No comments: