Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Daily December 2009: Day Nine



It's time for crafty holiday gifts! These little treat boxes were so simple to do and I think they came out pretty darn cute if I do say so myself.

I got the boxes in an 8 pack from Hobby Lobby for $1.50. I filled them with a bit of red shredded paper and christmas candy. For the front of the box I glued a little "Happy Holidays" circle that complemented the polka dots on the box.

I got the design for the circle from Art Warehouse at Designer Digitals. I printed them out on white 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock and used my Nestabilities Spellbinder die cuts to cut out the circle and to cut out the scalloped circle with black cardstock. Then I printed out the name tags on white cardstock and used my Spellbinder tag die to make the name tags. These are my absolute favorite dies from spellbinders - I use them all the time!

Next I tied some red netting to the handle and made a small bow with white and green grosgrain ribbon from Joanns and stuck a black button in the center with a glue dot. Voila!! Super duper easy.











The sheet of "happy holiday" labels.




My must have spellbinder dies...

2 comments:

Mommas Soapbox said...

OMIGOSH! So cute! I NEED these! Talented little sista! You are such a good Momma!

Michelle Whitlow said...

ooh, so cute!! I used those boxes last year. Aren't they great?!! I think I have those AW stamps but I may have to get the digital ones.