Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Christmas in July

So, I saw this post about the December Daily album on Ali Edward's blog and it really got me thinking I'm going to put my album together much earlier this year so I'm not so rushed around the holidays (wishful thinking, right?) If you aren't sure what I'm talking about see this post from last year. Also, my album from last year can be found here. At the time it was a lot of work but so worth it and I love looking back at it now.


What do I do this year? I found an album I like at Michaels. Now I just need to start gathering things and put this puppy together. I think I'll be using a lot of digital items similar to last year but I like having all the textures of the papers so it won't be all digital. I'm sure Miss Ali will have lots more ideas that I will use and CHA is taking place right now so lots of new scrapbook items will be out soon. Oh joy!! If only I had more hours in the day.

1 comment:

Michelle Whitlow said...

I already started thinking about mine, too. I think I'm gonna use the album that Ali referenced in that one blog. Can't think of the name off the top of my head but I think it was a 6x6 one from American Crafts?? Having this done super early does make all the difference!!