Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Valentine's Day goodies


Our weekly playgroup is having a Valentine's Day party this afternoon and I made some treats for the kiddos. Yes it's 10 days before Vday but we are doing it early because of everyone's schedules. Besides, it's going to be beautiful today 65 degrees and lots of sunshine! That in and of itself is a reason for a party!

I got little glass jars from Hobby Lobby and used my Spellbinders dies to create the labels. The front label says Hugs & Kisses and it's from a digital kit by Artwarehouse. You can get it here. Since my theme is Hugs & Kisses I filled the jars with Hershey Kisses and Hugs. Cute, huh? :-) If you haven't tried the Hugs and Kisses out for Valentine's Day. You are missing out! Cherry cordial filling Kisses, white chocolate and rasberry swirl Hugs, and dark chocolate with rasberry flavor Kisses. Yummy!





This label is digital and I just used Photoshop to change the colors. You can buy the digital kit here.



I'm doing something similar for Andrew's preschool teachers but I'm putting the jar in a red bucket. I'll post that when I'm done. Just for those of you looking for ideas for Valentine's Day goodies!



2 comments:

Michelle Whitlow said...

As usual, your treats are adorable!!

Just call me "B" said...

my goodness these are sooooooo cute! Now I guess I need to go do something crafty!