Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy 20th Anniversary!



Wow, 20 years. Way to go Steph and Mike! Congratulations! Okay so enough with the sentimental stuff now it's time to laugh at some pictures. :-) hee hee

First you may notice the lovely shade of pink, err...HOT pink that I along with four other bridesmaids were forced oops, I mean were lucky enough to wear to your wedding. Seriously, hot pink? Not to mention the giant black bow in the back. I swore one day I would get you back. Unfortunately, I didn't have a traditional wedding with traditional colors so I couldn't return the favor of making you wear a hideous bridesmaid dress. However, I do believe posting these photos for the entire world to see may be payback enough!! LOL Although I am the one wearing pink now, aren't I? Hmm.... oh well. ;-)

But in all seriousness I am very happy for you two love birds and am so excited we will be there in California to celebrate this day with you! Can't wait to see you!

WARNING: YOU MAY NEED SUNGLASSES TO VIEW THE FOLLOWING PHOTOS. THE PINK IS ULTRA BRIGHT AND MAY DO ACTUAL DAMAGE TO YOUR CORNEA IF PRECAUTION IS NOT TAKEN. (Sorry I couldn't help myself)
The bridal party in all their (hot pink) glory:

Here comes the brides, all dressed in pink OH I mean WHITE! (I'm really having too much fun here)

My sister really was a beautiful bride. I'm not even going to mention the pink light in the background. Oops! But really she looked so pretty that day and I remembering wanting to be a princess like her one day.

My brother Mike and his family. Look how handsome he is! Hey - didn't you get the memo about the hot pink???
My mom and sister. Notice the pink light backdrop again. Hmm... I'm starting to notice a trend.

Well that was fun!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

No comments: