Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Andrew!!!

I really can't believe our baby is 4 years old today. I remember the day he was born just like it was yesterday. I felt so overjoyed to have this precious baby in my life and I still have that same feeling today. I feel so blessed this child chose me for his mommy. Everyday he does something to make me smile and laugh and he continues to fill my heart with joy. Andrew James, I love you more everyday.

Here are some of my favorite pictures of Andrew over the past four years. WARNING: it's photo heavy!!


Andrew at 1 day old.




Andrew at one year old.


Andrew taking his first steps!










3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday you precious BIG FOUR YEAR OLD boy!! Look at Auntie's Blog because I put a happy birthday post on there for you!! I love you sweetie! Love, Auntie

Michelle Whitlow said...

All of those photos are just precious!!!

Amelia said...

Happy Birthday Andrew!!! He is just so cute.