Tuesday, September 16, 2008

8 years ago today....


I was marrying my best friend. Okay so I'm getting a little sentimental but a girl is allowed to do that every now and then, right?

We've been married for 8 years but have been together for 14!! I made Blake a little mini album with some old pictures of us. So I have to share those pictures with you. Wait until you see the first photo we ever took of us. He was 18 (almost 19) and I was 20. Check out my eyebrows!! What the heck was I thinking? I'm no Brooke Shields.




Fast forward 4 years....





I think this is my favorite photo though.... the day our lives changed forever more.


2 comments:

Amelia said...

Happy Anniversary! You looked so beautiful on your wedding day! You both looked great. It was neat to see pics of you guys from years ago. You two are such a cute couple. :)

Tami said...

Ahhh... thanks Amelia! :-)