Sunday, August 17, 2008

Got milk?

Andrew and I made these cupcakes today since it's still raining and we are running out of projects. :-) Thank goodness I hit the treadmill this morning. Not sure I burned enough calories to compensate for this cupcake though.

For those who love peanut butter cups you have to try these. I got the idea from Bakerella. I'm sure her cake is much better than mine but I didn't have all the stuff on hand she used. So, I used a Devil's food cake mix and added cut up peanut butter cups to the mixture and
frosted them in chocolate icing and sprinkled more PB cups on top. Yummy!
Tomorrow is supposed to sunny and 80! Thank goodness we have got to get out of this house.

1 comment:

Michelle Whitlow said...

oh YUM!! I remember seeing those on her blog. She makes it really tough to lose that 25lbs around my midsection!!!