Saturday, August 2, 2008

"Don't blink...



you just might miss your babies growing like mine did." Okay so he isn't my baby he is my sissy's. :-) I also love that song because it's so true! It really does seem like with a blink of eye Kyle has grown into a young man. I know it sounds like a cliche but WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE? Yes, I am late in posting these photos of Kyle as he has already moved to Phoenix and is starting the next chapter in his life but I think I can finally do it without crying so much I can't see the computer screen! So, here are some pictures I took of Kyle the day of his graduation at my sister's house and at graduation.


Isn't he so handsome?? It seems just like yesterday I was a teenager living with my parents and he'd come waddling inside the house and just take it over with his big fun loving personality. Okay I'm going to stop now before I can't see the screen! ;-)



Put up your dukes! (Kyle always did this when he was a toddler.)



Now on to graduation photos....

My sister was prepared.... :-)






CONGRATULATIONS KYLE!! WE ARE SO VERY PROUD OF YOU HONEY!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need to get some of those pictures from you. I want to get a frame and put a picture of Kyle from when he was little putting up his dukes to this one you took of him doing that..... soooooo cute. I know he would love that. We used to always tell him to do when he was tiny.... then tell him not to when he got older...LOL

I just love coming to your site and seeing what you have been up to. And don't blink is right... you will fully see that when we are taking pictures of Andrew's graduation... ughhhhhhhhh

Love you sissy.