Sunday, June 22, 2008

Riding along in my automobile...


The kids and I "drove" up to the school playground yesterday again. It's such a hoot to see them all in a line in their little cars. The one of them parked in a row at the playground cracks me up. On the way home the girls stayed on the sidewalk which is the long way. Andrew decided he'd cut them off and took a short cut down the grass hill to the sidewalk. He's such a boy! When he got down to the bottom the girls were yelling at him and he just started giggling and punched it. He kept looking back at them to see if they were catching him. He is going to miss them so much... :-(

Well not much more going on today for us besides packing and getting ready to leave for California tomorrow. Where did the last 10 days go???







2 comments:

Michelle Whitlow said...

Oh, those pics great!!! What a great way to get to the park!!

Anonymous said...

My kids are so lucky to have an Auntie like you! You are the best. The girls are home now (and I missed them so much) but looking at this pictures brought tears to my eyes this morning. Not because I'm sad but because I'm so happy that I have a sister like you. My girls will never ever forget thier trip to Colorado with you. They had a blast and had so many fun stories to tell. I love you so much.