Friday, June 6, 2008

I'm late in posting this but here are some pictures of Andrew opening up his surprise present from Nana & Papa. They went to Washington, D.C. and of course brought back some goodies for all of us! :-) Andrew got two books, a tshirt and a really cute Air Force One play set. Once he pulled that out of the box he didn't take his eyes off of it. He said "OH OH... it's a it's a airplane and a car and and.. Mommy Mommy I want to open this. I can't wait to open this!" The smile on his face while he's playing with says it all. Thank you Nana & Papa!!

I had to include a photo of my new White House hand towels too. I spoke to Nellie right before she was going to tour the White House and she asked what I wanted her to bring me back . I told her snag me a towel out of the bathroom. I cracked up when I saw she really did get me some White House towels. They are perfect for 4th of July! So is Blake's tshirt. Thanks again!!








No comments: