Saturday, May 17, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!


Yes, I know Mother's Day was a week ago but I'm just finally getting to post about it. :-) I can hardly believe my baby is 3 1/2 years old. Where has the time gone? I went shopping for him the other day and I'm no longer buying clothes in the toddler section. I'm in the BOYS section! The BIG boys section. Sniff.. sniff..

Here is a picture of the adorable flower pot Andrew made for me at preschool. It has such a cute poem in it. When I picked him up from school. His teacher handed it to him and said "Why don't you show your Mommy what you made for her?" His reply? "No! This is for me, this is for Andrew. Not for Mommy." It took him a couple hours but he finally gave it to me.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love love love that picture of you and Andrew! Little doll face. I can't believe he is 3 1/2 years old either. I love you both so much, you are a terrific mommy. I'm so proud of you! Love you, Sis