Monday, April 14, 2008

I'm back!

Well I've been back for about 5 days now but am finally getting back into the swing of things. Two days after I got back from Hawaii we got about 6 inches of snow. It was a heavy dose of reality.

Steph & I had such a great time and we really wished the rest of our family could have met up with us there (wishful thinking - but hey we can dream, right?) We got lots of sister time in and I am so thankful we had that time together.

I missed Andrew like crazy and I swore he grew a foot while I was gone and learned about 100 new words. He had some great bonding time with his Daddy and I am also thankful they had that time together. I think they were both ready for Mommy to come home though. I came home to Andrew trying to put Blake into time out. Too funny!!

Well, here is a photo off of our Lanai. Aloha!

No comments: